Wednesday, December 21, 2005

And That's a Wrap

Cue the Hallelujah Chorus: with one final insult of an exam, this semester is over. Nearly 2/3 of the exam this morning was on a topic that we literally (literally!) spent one hour of the semester on. Luckily, it was one of the things I studied. I sincerely hope they find someone else to teach this course next year, or else that they don't offer it at all.

But, now it's over, and I can finally get back to normal life. I'm going to have a good long bubble bath, then a nap, then I'm going to read a book that has nothing to do with law. Maybe I'll even watch some mindless TV-- after all, Dog the Bounty Hunter is on tonight!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM , Blogger Luneray said...

Woo-hoo!

Congrats!

Pour yourself some scotch. Kick back. Relax.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home