Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Inching Closer to the Finish Line

Officially 71.4% done. So tired I feel dizzy. May write complete nonsense on this afternoon's exam. Thank God it's mostly multiple choice; that limits my ability to spew nonsense ever so slightly. None of these exams would be so bad if I could just get a teeny little break in between for sleep and rest-- two entirely different concepts as evidenced by my night last night.

This is much like I imagine a marathon would be. My body and my mind are completely done and it's only sheer bloody-mindedness coupled with necessity that's keeping me going. When does my runner's high kick in? And how much caffeine can I ingest before my heart actually stops and/or beats out of my chest?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM , Blogger Luneray said...

Keep going! You can do it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home