Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Political Humor

Sent to me by War. If you wanted to use this on your own blog, too bad, you've waited too long between updates.

The President, the First Lady and Dick Cheney are flying on Air Force One.
George looks at Laura, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a
$1,000.00 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugs her shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $100.00
bills out the window and make 10 people very happy"
Cheney says, "Of course then, I could throw one-hundred $10.00 bills out
the window and make a hundred people very happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes, looks at all of them and says to his
co-pilot, "Such big shots back there..... hell, I could throw all of
them out the window and make 56 million people very happy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home