Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Law School Humor

YOU ARE RULE 12(b)!

While you might be a defendant's best friend, you
aren't exactly polite to others. You have
seven separate grounds on which to dismiss a
plaintiff's case. You are a bit paranoid,
since if you fail to raise your 12(b)(2,3,4, or
7) in a motion or a pleading with one of the
other 12(b) defenses or a 12(e) motion, you
waive those objections for the rest of trial.
Some might say that 12(b) is the biggest bully
of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, but
hey, somebody needs to keep the peace. You
might not be the most popular guy in the
office, but you're probably the most important.


Which Federal Rule of Civil Procedure Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

4 Comments:

At 6:43 PM , Blogger EEP said...

Haha! Rule 12b6 is the name I gave to someone for whining about stuff which they have no real right to complain about. You are certainly not that person!

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger EEP said...

Birf! it posted before I could finish! Stupid computer. Anyways, as I was saying. You are certainly not this person. This quiz is wrongtastic. ;) although I'm sure you'd like to 12b some people out of existance.

 
At 7:33 PM , Blogger katze said...

You mean you don't think I'm the most important person in law school and the biggest bully to boot?;-) And here I thought my special talent was pushing people around...

 
At 5:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kind of thought 12b was a compliment...popularity is not as important as doing what's right.

Anyway, I am rule 20b. (I think.) "Popular, gregarious, never far from friends"...HAH!

Of course, any quiz that asks me if I'd prefer to listen to Death Metal AND Bluegrass over any other sort of music is not to be taken seriously. :)

Luneray

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home