Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Woe Is Me

I'm sick. Not bad-sick, just irritating-sick. Technically, I could have hauled my carcass into class today, but what with the auction coming up and all, I decided to stay home and drink hot tea and take vitamin C today with the hope of a) being back to healthy as quickly as possible and b)not making anyone else, especially LaPresidente, sick.

Of course, I'll have to get in for Adoption Law this afternoon, seeing as it only meets once a week. But at least it's only for two hours and I'll only be with the other 11 people in the class-- none of whom I care about particularly, so if I spread the plague to them, that's not heartbreaking. ;)

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM , Blogger EEP said...

feel better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home