Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Begging For the Sweet Release of Death

Another Tuesday, another mind-numbing Mental Health Law class. I feel a little guilty thinking this today because instead of a regular lecture, today we have student presentations. Obviously, everyone had to put work into the preparation of their presentations and we all know how scary it can be to stand up in front of a group of people to speak. But it’s incredibly boring to sit here and listen to presentation after presentation. I’ve caught myself grinding my teeth and I could gladly put my head down on the desk and go right to sleep, even though I had plenty of good sleep last night. I cannot wait to go to the gym tonight and burn off this frustration.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home