Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Happy

Well, there was no reading in the sunshine with a bottle of wine and the Certain Member, and although we went to the park, it was for a lovely nighttime walk. And we did have coffee and pastries in the sunshine. Really, I wanted to completely blow off school and other responsibilities and spend the whole weekend with him, talking about Gott und die Welt and maybe smooching a little (a lot), too. Stupid grown-up obligations...

I had really been dreading dating again, but now I'm not sure why. This is fun. I'm enjoying getting to know the Certain Member better and he makes me feel like the most beautiful and interesting woman. It's been a long time since I felt like that. It's amazing. He's amazing.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Blogger J said...

I celebrate good dates.

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger M-Dad said...

Wait. I'm the third comment and no one has yet made fun of the fact that you've named your new guy "Certain MEMBER"??? Ew.

-M-Dad (the "M" is NOT for "Member")

PS: Did I miss the reason for this name?

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger katze said...

M-Dad,

You have a sick mind. A better nickname will be forthcoming... and if you read the comments on the entry from last Friday or Thursday about reading in the park, you'll understand why he's currently being called "Certain Member". You sick, sick person.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home