Monday, January 07, 2008

Geography According to Ethel and Myrtle

Cleaning out my draft folder and found this little blast from the past: Travels in Europe with Ethel and Myrtle!


******************************

They're yapping about how beautiful, Prague, Czechoslovakia is (and every time they refer to that particular place, they say it exactly like that: Pragueczechoslovakia), and planning their trip to Czechoslovakia. Should I tell them that they're over a decade too late?

Oh, and everyone in Munich is short, chubby and blonde. It's all I can do to keep from yelling over the wall that those are the American tourists.

*******************

I am so very glad that I no longer have to listen to their inane chatter all day long.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home