Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Job Update

I didn't mean to leave you all hanging, but I just didn't think to blog about it. I was, in fact, hired by Kaplan, and if I complete training successfully, I will start teaching in September. I've already had one day of training, and I have to say that so far, I'm quite impressed by the company. I really liked some of their philosophies, and there's not so much fake corporate rah-rah. Instead, it seems like the people I've met so far genuinely like working for Kaplan and enjoy what they are doing, which is usually a really good sign. I think I'm really going to like it. Hopefully, they'll like me too, and I'll get lots of hours, or maybe I can even move up to something else full time within the company-- after all, the president of Kaplan started out teaching GMAT courses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home