Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I Love Smart Aleck Columnists

The best quote yet regarding this whole Mel Gibson debacle is at the end of this piece:
"One does not abruptly decide, between the first and second vodka ... that the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are valid after all."

Exactly. Time to get that nutjob off into obscurity, where he's always belonged. I've never found him handsome or a compelling actor. I've never understood his popularity at all. In fact, I find him mildly distasteful in almost everything I've ever seen him in. It's not quite to the level of my hatred for Jim Carrey, but I will think twice about seeing a movie with Mel Gibson in it. I don't care how much coke you did or how many fifths of Jim Beam you just downed, remarks that nasty aren't an aberration, they're your real personality peeking through the veneer of normalcy and respectability you've so carefully cultivated for your public persona.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home