Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'll Pay Off My Loans In No Time!

I mean, I just don't understand how people can be in debt when it's so easy to save money!

Also? I am going to give up my pricey daily latte in favor of a cup of Starbucks "house brew" with a lot of milk from the free fixings bar in it. And I am going to use the money I inherited from my dear Aunt Sally to pay for my four bedroom condo overlooking the river and the daily cleaning service so that I can let my live-in maid go.

And Ash? He is going to stop flying to Vegas to booze it up with the boys every weekend and start hiring strippers here at home. Oh, and no more overpriced cocaine from Brazil. Instead, we're switching to meth from the lab down the street.

I mean, really! Don't people know how to budget?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home