Thursday, May 05, 2005

Past the Midpoint

I just turned in the big stinking pile of fetid waste that is my family law exam. Rest assured that divorce and custody will form NO part of any of my future career plans. It was really, really bad. But it's over, so that's positive.

Now I just have to finish Copyright law (which is not going so well, either) and take my Spanish exam tomorrow morning. Then it's off to the City of Light for three fun-filled days of helping Finbar find a new apartment with no noisy, crazy neighbors. Then it's back here to finish my Swedish exam and I'm done with this year!

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger J said...

Stanford has a nice fair use and public domain outline if you're interested.
http://fairuse.stanford.edu/Copyright_and_Fair_Use_Overview/index.html

My copyright exam is the 19th.

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger katze said...

Oooo, thanks! Good luck on your exam!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home