Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Bring It On

Today, I felt semi-competent. I finished the preparatory work for two NI visas and started my first motion in support of the applicaiton. I also drew up the paper work to incorporate for one of our clients.

My research on the other topic is not going as well. It's very difficult to know where to go with it when there's no applicable precedent. Felix is very confident and keeps telling me not to worry about it. Oscar is very worried about it and keeps dropping into my office to see how things are going.

Tomorrow, I hope to finish the first draft of the motion and get some feedback, then start the second motion.

Friday, I am meeting with a client alone. I'm totally nervous about it. I don't have to do anything except get her to sign a couple of documents, get her business plan from her, and get her to cut a check to cover the registration fees. Even I can't screw that up, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home