Monday, May 16, 2005

66.0000000001% lawyer

Just finished my first day at work.

Have you ever been to a country where you sort of understand the language? Your brain is chugging along in overdrive, trying to process everything at once, but you keep missing things because you get bogged down in some detail you don't understand. Then you go into panic mode because you don't know what's going on and your brain is scrambling to catch up.

That was my day.

But on the bright side, I think it's all terribly interesting, and I can honestly say that this is the first time since I started law school that I've really felt inspired by what I'm doing. I have several clients assigned to me already and I met with one of them this afternoon. I'm doing work on E, NI, and J visas, plus two IV problems. By the end of the summer, I expect to be able to breeze through Immigration Law in the fall.

And I am dead tired. Do I really have to go back and do it again tomorrow? I could use a day to recover first!

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Katze!

I'm very proud of you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home