Thursday, April 07, 2005

I Think I Saw The Devil Shopping For a Snowblower at Lowe's

I feel sorry for Dragonbreath.

Not in the "he doesn't know what kind of trouble he just bought" kind of way, either. I feel real, honest to God sympathy. You are surely asking yourself why, given that he's been been such an annoying little worm?

The 3L class is having a party tonight in the lobby. I walked past on my way to Spanish class and as I did, I saw Dragonbreath standing all alone on the edge of the crowd, shoulders slumped, looking into his glass of punch. It was one of the saddest sights I've ever seen.

So, then I went to class, and Dragonbreath toddled in a few minutes later. We (once again) conned the teacher into cancelling class (which, on a side note, should be scheduled for a different day and time, as it constantly conflicts with lectures and social activities-- which are all held on Thursday night for whatever reason. But that's another rant.), and the 3Ls went to their party. I'm up in the computer lab, taking advantage of the Internet and killing a little time so that I'm not so annoyed by the fact that I drove all the way back in here for NO REASON when I could have been at home watching re-runs of Gilmore Girls. Dragonbreath is here, too. Not at the 3L farewell party. He's here, alone, in the computer lab.

It's one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home