Monday, October 18, 2004

Seriously, Don't Sit There!

Dragonbreath caused a chain reaction today that resulted in my seat being taken when I arrived late this morning (I was registering for classes—Add/Drop began at 9 am this morning). I’m sure he thinks that this means he scored some kind of points on me.

I spoke to Professor Feedback after class to let him know the extent of my displeasure and to point out the correctness of my prediction as to the consequences of allowing Dragonbreath to set the policies for seating. It made him totally flustered.

“Oh, I thought I’d solved that problem”

“Well, no.”

“What can I do about it?” (Don’t forget to imagine the Jimmy Stewart voice and stutter.)

“You can tell him to either sit in his own seat or to make an official and permanent trade with someone else.” Boy, anonymous grading sure has made me brave.

This concept seems to have thoroughly blown his circuits. He wandered off down the hall, muttering something about talking to Dragonbreath. I think Ol’ Dragonbreath may have replaced Daisy Burpee in first place on my Hate List.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home