Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Friday Five-- Delayed Due to Illness

1. Describe the condition of your keyboard:
The letters are wearing off some of the keys (good thing I can touch type), which just goes to show how much work I do on this laptop. Also, for some reason, the "7" key keeps popping off. It pops right back on, no problem, but I can't figure out why it keeps popping off in the first place.

2. Can you sing, or are you always out of key?
I sing fine if I really try to. If I'm just belting out a song on the radio, or goofing around with friends, I'm terribly out of key.

3. What keys do you carry with you?
My apartment keys, keys to the PLISF office, my car keys, the key to my parents' front door and Ash's keys. I was carrying Hulio's keys as well, but they are on a separate key ring now. I also used to carry Finbar's parents' key, but took it off back in the Fall. However, I've never gotten around to sending it back to them, and frankly, I'm not sure where the "safe spot" I put them in is anymore.

4. What is the key to personal happiness?
Give and receive generously. Live responsibly. Make time for your friends. Always take the opportunity to say "I love you" to your loved ones-- and listen for the silent ways your loved ones say it back without ever opening their mouths.

5. What gets you keyed up?
Unfairness. Injustice. News reporters who can't use proper grammar. Superficial drivel masquerading as "news coverage". Bad coffee. Willful ignorance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home