Thursday, December 16, 2004

What the?

This is exactly the reaction I had when I received the exam for Professor Marian's class. I seriously thought that my brain was going to leak out of my ears. The basic gist of the exam was "So...tell me about the EU". But it was couched in terms like "transformational effects of supranational legal institutions". I hate that kind of pseudointellectual babble.

I basically vomited the entirety of the contents of my outline onto the page. It was nonsense, but really, so was her exam.

And so all that's left is International Law and Svensk. I'm taking a short breather today to gather what's left of my wits. Tomorrow, I'll spend the morning trying to make the apartment semi-habitable before Finbar arrives. Then I will go to school and pick up the take-home exam for Comrade Verne's class-- which word on the street says is manageable and not too stressing. Tomorrow evening, I will probably get together with War, Death, and the Naughty Nurse for a little Christmas happiness. Then I will spend Saturday swearing and calling the wrath of angels down on Comrade Verne's fuzzy little pinhead. Sunday night I will probably be repeating that process. Somewhere in between, I will be writing an essay entitled "Min bästa julminne" as my Svensk take home exam. All of it must be turned in by 9 am Monday morning.

By 10:00, I plan to be most of the way to intoxicated. We'll be having a celebratory mimosa bash at LaPresidente's place. I. Can't. Wait.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home