Thursday, November 18, 2004

Potty Training 102

We’ve already discussed the fact that you don’t need to hover over the toilet, ladies. Well, let me elaborate that point for you just a little. If you can’t hover AND actually hit the toilet bowl with your bodily excretions, then you have LOST YOUR RIGHT to hover. Sit your precious tush down! There is no reason why I should have just narrowly missed dragging the hem of my pants leg through a puddle of urine on the floor two inches in front of the toilet bowl. Are you an animal or a woman??

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, I know! I HATE this. At the very least, lift the seat so that your spray doesn't come into contact with anything that I might actually touch.
ugh.

Luneray

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home