Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crafty Katze


My nephew is a lucky little boy to have such a crafty aunt.

This is my first self-designed knitting project. It's based on a pattern that I found online and knitted for him before he was born. I was highly displeased with the finished product, which looked crooked and strange, so I frogged it and started over, sort of winging it as I went. If I were to make it again, I would use a smaller guage stitch/ needle and tweak the arms a little.

I found it difficult to know exactly how the proportions should be, because this is the first project I've done for a baby. There was also a little jester hat which is freaking adorable, but I forgot to take a picture before I gave it to him.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM , Blogger pacatrue said...

Impressive.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home