Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Best. Voicemail. Ever.

I'm at work, about midway through the morning, and my phone rings. I am in the middle of something, so I don't answer it, and it goes to voicemail. When I get to a stopping point a few minutes later, I call up the voicemail so that I can see if it's something that must be handled immediately, or if I can deal with it later. The message, which is timestamped 10:46 a.m., is 7.7 seconds long:

"Katze! It's Todd! It's 8:46 a.m.!" *Click*

Who is Todd? I don't know. Why is he calling me? I don't know. How can I reach him to ask these two questions, and maybe even to answer a question or two of his own? I don't know. He sounds pretty chipper, so maybe he's calling with good news. At any rate, I do know what time it is. In another time zone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home