Friday, February 23, 2007

Fated?

Thailand. From extemp topics in high school to funny internet quizzes, Thailand keeps popping up in my life. I think it might be a sign or something. If I lived there, I would probably starve to death trying to avoid rice and nuts-- in fact, one of our favorite restaurants here in Our Fair City is our favorite not just because the food (and the martinis) are deeelicious, but because the offer Thai food without rice in it, making it the only Thai restaurant we've found in the area that I can actually eat at. Anyway, except for the bit about my promiscuity and disease, the assessment isn't too far off. I know it's really just a version of the old carnival fortune teller tricks, but it still amuses me to no end when these little internet quizzes come up with some applicable result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home