Thursday, March 30, 2006

Splurge

I bought the fancy mac and cheese for dinner tonight, instead of my usual 34-cents-a-box Tar-jhay brand mac and cheese, in an attempt to make up to my taste buds a little for subjecting them to the horror that is Robutussin several times a day. Man, that stuff is good, even with a slightly diminished sense of taste (thanks to the world's worst cold). It's not as good as homemade mac and cheese baked in the oven until it gets those little toasty brown spots, but for a quick dinner, it was darned good.

For dessert, I'm going to preview the cinnamon rolls I made for breakfast tomorrow. They were made from that thaw-and-rise dough, which I've never used for cinnamon rolls before. I have used it to make rolls for Thanksgiving dinner and they were pretty darn good, so I have high hopes for these.

Man, that's a lot of calories. Running a fever and coughing burns calories, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home