Sunday, August 14, 2005

I'm Still Alive

Apologies for the broadcast silence... I've had some very painful personal things to deal with in Real Life. There are times when blogging is very therapeutic and helps to work through the anger or the pain in a way that writing in a journal can't, perhaps because blogging combines the contemplative process of writing with the solace of human contact, just knowing that someone out there is reading-- like having a good listener when you have a problem. Advice not necessary, just a willing ear.

This is not one of those times.

But I am getting my feet back underneath me. I'm ready to blog about the other things in my life and just be me again. See you soon.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to have you back.

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger J said...

I'm sending good thoughts your direction, and I hope everything works out the best way that it can for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home