Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Just Deserts

Honesty is the best policy. Oh, and caveat emptor.

Be sure to read the follow up entries to get the full story on how it all went down. I have zero sympathy for Ms. Pahl. She's a liar and a cheat-- and a thief, too, since she never paid and doesn't seem to have had any intention of paying-- and I would have shown no mercy, had I been in Nate's place. In fact, I would have been in contact with the dean of the college immediately and followed through to make sure that the matter was dealt with. I'm sorry, but as a third year student, you should know better. I don't for a minute believe that she's just a "dumb kid who made a dumb mistake". It's people like this who make my college degree worth less with every passing day. If you're in college and you can't cut the work, YOU SHOULD NOT BE THERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home