Sunday, January 16, 2005

Tool Time

I am not a handy person. Let that be clear from the start. But this weekend I:
1) set up and assembled a cordless drill
2) taught myself how to safely perform basic drilling
3) located and purchased a special set of masonry bit for the drill
4) taught myself how to insert said masonry bit
5) used the drill to attach a set of hooks to the brick wall of my solarium-- after my boyfriend was unable to do so.
6) hung my coats and jackets on the hooks. It works!

Next weekend, I think I'll learn how to use a circular saw.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Handy Ma'am! Drills might seems kind of scary, but they are actually pretty easy to use. The most important thing to remember is to make sure the sharp end is pointed AWAY from you. :)

Luneray

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home