Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Professor Feedback-- Redux

My sources on the ground tell me that Professor Feedback suffered a relapse in the three minutes before I got to class yesterday. Apparently, he just happened to flip the switch on the wireless mic at the exact same moment as one of my moron classmates who doesn't know how to mute the sound on their computer booted up the ol' laptop, unleashing the unholy chimes of Microsoft. Prof. Feedback immediately started to fumble around with the mic, muttering to himself "Why's it doing that?". Numerous people sitting in the front rows piped up to say that it wasn't the mic, it was a computer, but the message simply didn't get across. Instead, he announced that he would just turn the mic off if we were going to have trouble with it.

Sigh. And here I was so proud of myself for lending that man a clue.

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dragonbreath is the biggest pain in the ass - check your e-mail! Also, Professor Feedback has apparently forgotten HOW to send e-mail as I managed to get 4 copies of the same e-mail. Either that or he finally had a seizure and his finger was paralyzed in that position.

~ Pei

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home