Saturday, May 17, 2008

Things I Am Excited About Right Now, TV Version

I didn't realize this was out already-- and just now, I've discovered that Season 3 is about to come out, too!

I am torn between so-excited-I-could-just-spit and dreading-the-inevitable-ruin-of-the-best-reality-show-ever over this. The bit about simplifying it has me quite worried. There's more than enough utterly insipid crap on TV, ABC!

And right now, I am watching the M*A*S*H series finale, which I have always wanted to see, but have never once caught on re-runs.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM , Blogger pacatrue said...

Hi, you linked to yourself for the two reality show links. What show is the best reality show ever? Joe Millionaire 3?

 
At 8:28 PM , Blogger katze said...

Huh. That was odd... I've fixed it now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home