Monday, September 17, 2007

My Last Post as a Single Woman

Four days. FOUR DAYS!!! Four days!!!

I am so excited, I could just burst. Things are mostly finished except for little stuff like making favors and placecards. Our wedding rings were delivered to Ash's mother's house on Saturday, and now I'm fixated on the idea that she might forget them. This is, of course, ridiculous, but I actually dreamed about it Saturday night.

One of the things that I'm really looking forward to is the arrival of Luneray, who I haven't seen since 2005. I'm so happy that she's able to come for the wedding, and extra happy that she'll be here for a few days before so that we get to spend some time together. It sucks that there's most of a country between the two of us. It would be so great to meet at the pub for a pint or two, or maybe to go to a festival or a museum, or even just to hang out on someone's couch together. Naja, who knows what might happen in the future?

Lots of other family and friends are going to start drifting in on Wednesday, so it's going to get crazy fast. But the good kind of crazy, you know?

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

This is going to be such a great time. I get to marry the most amazing man on the planet, the one who was made for me AND I get to have a huge party AND most of the people we love will be there, surrounding us with love and well-wishes AND there's a pretty dress involved?! FANTASTIC!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:50 PM , Blogger Sonja said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!

 
At 6:09 PM , Blogger pacatrue said...

Congratulations, katze! Have a great next week or two, at a minimum of course!

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger John Delafield said...

Sorry I missed it. You and David both can beat me senseless and pulverize me into oblivion with sarcasm and genuine lazer guns, and I will continue quipping. That's awesome you two joined together--and even more awesome y'all can finally bang each other senseless without God punishing you and Shannon's cat getting all all about it. Crushing hugs to both of you, John

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home