Monday, July 25, 2005

On Second Thought

SPOILERS AHOY!

I'm about to talk about Harry Potter again, so those of you who have not yet finished, do not read any further! This is the last "new" post, so you won't miss anything unless you haven't read the blog since Sunday!


LAST WARNING!! DON'T READ ANY FURTHER! CHECK OUT SOME OF MY LINKS, INSTEAD!













I am really coming around to the Snape-as-Triple-Agent theory, for one very specific reason: the language she uses to describe Snape at the decisive moment mirrors almost exactly the languages she uses to describe Harry when he is following Dumbledore's orders to force him to drink the potion in the stone basin. That's no accident, I'm sure. I'm still sorting out what I think this means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home