Thursday, April 21, 2005

White Smoke Over The Law School

The search is over. A new dean has been announced for Our Law School. [cue voice from Citibank identity theft ads]A girl dean.[end voice from Citibank identity theft ads]

I know nothing about this woman beyond the biographical information they passed around yesterday, and I put zero stock in that. Going to Law School X tells me nothing about what kind of administrator you're going to be.

So here's hoping for greater attention to the needs of the students, less attention to the desires of large corporation, and a dean who actually cares about public interest work.

*By the way, in the interest of full disclosure, I stole the title of this post from a guy in my Copyright class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home