Thursday, April 14, 2005

Pocky Monster

So I was shopping at WalMart (boo, hiss-- but they're the only place that sells ultrapasteurized parmalat milk in the area) and I came across Pocky for only $0.79 and I know how much Pie Ling and Eep like Pocky, so I bought a couple of boxes for them and a couple for me. I'm good that way.

I ate part of one of my boxes while watching "Dog the Bounty Hunter" one night and put the remainder into the candy bowl that I keep on my coffee table for enjoyment while watching A&E on another evening. A few days later, I was cleaning up the living room after using it to stage a clean out of a box of junk from my closet. While in the process of said clean out, I had put the candy bowl on the floor to use the coffee table for making piles of stuff. I now picked it up and put it back. Then I was picking up some paper scraps so that I could run the vaccuum, and I started finding little pieces of Pocky. I followed the trail and discovered that a certain little cat had taken the entire box of Pocky, chewed it open and eaten the cookie part at the bottom, leaving the chocolate part strewn under the coffee table.

The little beast. Stealing Hostess Apple Pies is one thing. But Pocky? I thought cats were supposed to be carnivorous!

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM , Blogger J said...

I didn't know about Pocky. I shall try it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home