Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Junkie Needs Her Fix

For the first time I can ever remember, no one came to me or to my parents to sell Girl Scout Cookies. And I did not see any of them selling in front of the Horribly Overpriced Chain Store. So I did not get my Girl Scout Cookie fix.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO???

No Thin Mints, no shortbread cookies (whatever they call those now-- used to be Trefoils), no lemon bars... I used to love the Hoedowns, but can't eat them anymore (thanks, autoimmune overreaction!), but I still like to look longingly at the boxes.

Where did all the Girl Scouts go?

3 Comments:

At 7:41 AM , Blogger katze said...

Your sister is a girl scout???

Somehow seems... out of character.

 
At 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mad dog says: I'll have a future girl scout for you in a week or three... Can I put you down for a box?

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger katze said...

Oh, you can just tell Rory right now that I will buy ALL of what ever crap she ever sells for a fundraiser, 'cause I'm a total sucker that way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home