Thursday, June 16, 2005

Unexpected Attack

I must have accidentally ingested something to which I am allergic last night. I'm so vigilant about watching what I eat, I don't know how it could slip by. "Luckily", I was only violently ill and a little bit wheezy. I took some of my great big anti-histamines and then just suffered through the worst of it. Today, I feel like my lungs are full of fluid. I hope this doesn't last long. Thank God I didn't need to go to the ER for treatment. Being uninsured sucks.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM , Blogger lasoe said...

OMG!! are you okay??
I really hope you are feeling better!! If you feel don't feel any better plz plz go to the hospital!!

 
At 1:40 AM , Blogger vesna said...

Lasoe--look whose calling the kettle black. Both of you women need to take better care of yourselves!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home