Tuesday, November 02, 2004

VOTE, DAMMIT!

By now, you should all know my feelings on the subject. There is NO EXCUSE for any eligible voter not to get out and vote. It's a privilege that the majority of people in this world don't have. It's upholding part of your half of the social contract that makes democracy work. It's the only way to put the people who run our government on notice that we're paying attention and we WILL NOT ACCEPT shoddy leadership.

I don't care whether you end up supporting the candidate I want to win. I just care that you vote. There is no reason that less than half the eligible voters in this country should turn out, especially in an election where so much is at stake.

Don't make me hunt you down and smack you. VOTE, DAMMIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home